This workbook will help you:
- get organized
- understand how much tax to pay (and what a deduction is)
- pay off debt
- invest in your business
- invest for the future
- plan for the whole year (even the part you're not getting paid for)
- use every dollar that you're making exactly how YOU want to be using it
- 57 page dynamic PDF workbook (which means you don't have to print it out)
- exercises and challenges that you can start right now (not 'some day')
- worksheets to help you apply your personal numbers to those challenges
- updated 2017 examples and tax figures
What does it cost?
It's free! (But if you want to pay a couple of bucks you'll have that option at checkout - no pressure)
Who’s it for?
I built this workbook for opera singers in a young artist program, but it's valuable for anyone in a situation where they're making a steady paycheque for a period of time.
That could be theatre festival, a national tour, or all sorts of artistic apprenticeships.